Saturday, July 30, 2011

1st English Posts







Hello , my dear reader .  Got  1 week ago no update my 's LOVELY blog
miss me ? hiak hiak =)


okay , started happening on last week .



24.07.2011  Sunday  ♥


This day we went shopping , which palce ??
sure TS and SG WANG .

Arrived there, we went to breakfast at Room Eighteen @ 拾八风味
It is opposite in chatime , environment is very comfortable



my beloved hubby ♥    he is reading the menu 





Snacks Snacks ,  Formerly wan collect money !! RM 3
WTF!!!!!!    but very delicious




Ice orange tea







三皇猪肠粉   If i no write wrong ...







肉骨茶煎包







After our breakfast , we shopping at here .
and then take a dessert at Snowflake .  oh yeah !! =D



紫米红豆芋圆汤  ♥   no bad no bad









But I still like 仙草冰  XP




Shopping at Sg wang , just bought a shirt and pants
Not satisfied :(     I wan going again on next month




I also bought a drink enjoy on the way home .

chatime again , pearl milk tea







My hubby said he dont like roasted’s drink and taste . 
I not the same with he , Super Love Chatime  ♥ ♥



This post is first english post , because my english vry poor 
If write wrong , please tell me bck .
I will improve =)




Thanks Babe always visit and reading my blog . 
Can continue to visit ?   Love u  ❤






 I Love My Blog  ♥ ;]





Write By ♥  Jingel _Bell