Friday, September 30, 2011

Johnny English Reborn






Hello   my dear readers.  I come here to update
But still to wait for almost one week :P   haha  sorry sorry


okay, Last week things to starts now :)


25.09.2011  Sunday


That is also a movie day.  with my boy boy  ♡
*Go to the movies with him all day 


We chose this film  -  Johnny English Reborn






favorable comment : ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

walao . this movies awesome !!  Damn funny !! haha :D
Have not seen this film readers quickly see.



Watching movies before we go to the mines enjoy our breakfast
we choose SUBWAY..      this is our first try
is introduced through a friend











oh yeah  !!  Healthy and delicious breakfast 
There are all these fresh vegetables.  With lettuce, tomato, green peppers, onions, olives
I felt very good to listen to the name of eating right ?  
Photobucket




Really delicious =)

At night , with my family out for dinner to celebrate Mummy's birthday
I bought a cake for my Mummy



Happy Birthday to u , Mummy





Hope you always healthy.
and then ... always buy a lot of my clothes and begs !!

Photobucket








New pic . is taking pictures of the day
OH NO !!You can see my mouth on sensitive? :(
hope quickly recovered , pls ...




Finally completed this post  ♡
stay tuned my next post yaa :)   Simple birthday post  
xoxo  



Click nuffnang ads before leaving . Thank you for your click  ✿