Saturday, November 5, 2011

Jogoya Buffet







こんにちは

Say hello again =)


Okay , do not talk many nonsense . Starting post today.





24.10.11 Monday







That day and my sister out to enjoy the buffet .
Do u know this promotion ?




Arrived there very early time. So we go shopping in the nearby places
And enjoy my favorites - chatime
Good news to tell u guys 
the new chatime will be opened in the square near my house .
Wohoo !!  I'm really very happy and look forward to   :)








Close to our meal, we go check in.
start to our dinner .   =]
We are really hungry at this time







mini size coconut 
 Coconut is sought out to be less than 5-10 minutes to take complete .  o.O
Very grateful to my dear Joely bcz she helped me get coconut . Love u 





Green Tea Ice Cream . also very delicious!!
In this day I eat a lot of ice cream, taste great . miss the ice cream in there  :(







Later they took a glass of wine, I only drank a little point. Really a little bit...
Haha   贪新鲜




Yiak ... ... !!!   Difficult to drink :x



After enjoy our dinner , It is time to take pictures  :D


Me Photobucket Honey Fina


















Me Photobucket Babe Chyola











Me Photobucket Sweetie Joely









Probably close to 10pm to go home .  





Finally  send us a photo♥   
I hope another chance to enjoy a pleasant dinner together .

LOVE U 



Looking forward to my next post    Bye :D
Have a nice day . Photobucket